Followers

Friday, September 8, 2006

Someone call SPCA please..

Further to my earlier post on the fridge, mama and The Maid said that they wanted to take a pic. of it before they dispose it off. And guess what.. I was not spared either..

Well, I can't 'suffer' alone so I brought my toy with me (it's my birthday present from Jack & Joey)

Anyway, we got a new fridge now and fortunately like what my friends told me, it is BIGGER & BETTER!! More imporatantly, my supply of meat patties, chicken gizzards and pork liver is back! Yipeeee....

5 comments:

Jay said...

Congrats, Huskee Boy! It's get fat time!

Hey, you looked so comfy in the old fridge... maybe you should keep it as your "home"??

Pity it has shut down.. if not you will have "aircon" too! hiak hiak hiak...

Remember to rip off the door though.. they may accidentally close the door on you...

Huskee and Hershey said...

Hey Jay,
You are actually very right 'cos after they took the photo, they actually close the door on me!! I was 'saved' from suffocation and untimely death by Grandpapa and Grandmama, who were so worried and they made the 'evil sisters' let me out... Poor me..

Rafv said...

hehe. So cute of you in the fridge! I ever asked or begged mum to put me in the fridge before, I must say very shoik!!(so cool!!)

Jay is right. you should keep your old one for as your house. you can put some toy or whatever things in it. I am serious!

R

Fu Fu said...

Oh poor Huskee,
You got locked in the fridge? Were you scared? I think I will freaked out if it's me.

~ fufu

Huskee and Hershey said...

Hi Rafv,
I tried to make them keep the old fridge, but was not successful cos they said it took up too much space *pouts*...

Hey Fu Fu,
Yes I was scared for those few minutes when it was so dark & quiet.. I can hear myself breath.. eeks... Don't worry, I think Eil is too much to do something like this to u.. unlike the Evil Sisters..