Followers

Wednesday, April 14, 2010




I took part in a contest held by Life with Dogs and managed to win something!! It is one of the few times in my life (and my mom's) that I win anything, so I was really happy and excited when I received the package from them. It is this GREAT book called: Dog Lover's Daily Companion: 365 Days of Tips, Tricks, and Techniques for Living a Rich Life with Your Dog and mom has been addicted to it ever since we received it.

THANK YOU for sending us this book... Now I will share with you some interesting topics from this great book.





Exciting receipes that mom vowed she'd try out 'one day'. I am particularly interested in the 'Original Lip Smacker Cookie'... sounds yummy-licious...



A topic that is VERY close to mom's heart because shedding season has officially started (again) in our house. Mom walks around the house with a lint roller and uses it on anything/ everything in sight. Pretty funny to see...




Haa... hereh's a topic that we are all so familiar with, Dog Blogging!!



Ohhh and here's another wonderful thing... Spa Day!! Isn't this wonderful?? This is something that Hershey and I can so totally get used to.



Ok, this is NOT my favorite chapter in the book, for very obvious reasons... **flips the pages quickly**



And then there is this... something that mom wistfully wishes that she can put to good use soon, well, hopefully...


20 comments:

DoMoFi said...

Wow! Congrats!

C.l.o.v.e.r. said...

Hi guys! What a great prize! That book does look awesome - hope you get to try some of those treats some day soon! :)
xo

the magic sleigh said...

Woooos! Great book! I hope woo get to use each and every chapter! Including the neutering! Silly boy dogs!
~husky kisses~
-Kira The BeaWootiful

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Furry nice prize!

Thanks fur sharing some of the great stuff in it!

Hugz&Khyssses,
Khyra

Asta said...

Huskee and Hewshey

What a wondewful pwize. I can see that thewe awe lots and lopts of wondewful things to wead in thewe.
We'we pwaying and cwossing ouw fingews and paws that the last chaptew will come twoo
smoochie kisses
ASTA

Molly the Airedale said...

Congratulations on your win! What a great book!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Lacy said...

w00fs, congrats on ur winning..and me sure hopes u bring a little hooman baby home this year too..

b safe,
~rocky~

Chow Chow said...

Wow! Congratulations on winning such a fab prize! May I know who is the author of the book? Think my Mummy wanna get a copy too!

Dexter said...

That book looks to be full of all sorts of good stuff (well, except for that whole neutering thing).

Slobbers,
Mango

Arran, Arthur and Mum said...

That looks a very pawsome book!!
I so hope your Mom's wishing will come true.
~lickies, Ludo

JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

What a great prize! Looks like a good woofie book.
--JB

Marvin -The Hollow Hound said...

Lovely jubbley prize! And a very interesting one too, what did the Dog Blogging chapter say I wonder?

We hope your Mama's dreams will come true soon, lotsaluv from Marvin and Jeannie xxxxxxxxx

My Mind's Eye said...

Congrats on the winning such a useful and interesting book. We bet your mom will make you some very tasty treats soon. Happy weekend,
Madi and Mom

Agatha and Archie said...

A great prize and some good chapters(except for that neutering one of course....) Love and kisses A+A

Asta said...

Huskee and hewshey

Mommi is blushing all ovew fwom youw Mom's complimentses.
She weaws those pins cause that way , I and my angel sissie and bwuvvews awe wif hew.
Hope you'we all having a lovely weekend
smoochie kisses
ASTA

Ms. ~K said...

Wrooo wrooo, great prize! Congrats!
Licks and sniffs,
Zack, Sassy and Buddy

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Congrats on winning that book - it looks quite interesting. And we surely hope all those wishes come true.

Woos - Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara

Life With Dogs said...

I am so sorry it took this long to make the blog rounds - and I am so happy it reached you safely! If I had know there were pupsicle recipes I might have kept it! ;)

Now the post office tells me I have a package waiting for me to pick up from a certain country very far away. Is someone being too nice back? :)

Thanks so much for playing along. I love when our oldest friends win. ♥

Kasha said...

I liked the last page for you as well! I can't wait for you! What a great book and so deserved! Did it have any helpful tips for shedding? I hate it! Congrats again on the win!

♥Mona + Prissy + Angel Weenie♥ said...

Mommy says we need to get that book. We are still praying that your precious Mom gets her wish soon.

{{{huggies}}}...Mona