Followers

Monday, April 16, 2007

Last Friday I was left at home all alone despite my 'separation anxiety' condition.. (sheesh.. no one seem to be taking what I say seriously at all!!)... Grandpapa and Grandmama went to attend The Maid's graduation ceremony.. (yes, can you believe it, my very own paw-sonal maid now has a degree in management.. am I honoured or what..??!). I was told that although they'd love to take me with them to celebrate this special milestone in her life, they cannot bring me along cos no pets are allowed.. but hey, I am not 'pet', I am 'family'! Unfortunately, not every human thinks this way so poor lil' me had to stay at home.

The family then went to a nice restaurant for dinner to celebrate the occasion and they didn't get home till 10pm! Since I was not present at the ceremony in the day and there was no way they would leave me out of this important day, I had to pose for some photos with them... naturally I had some solo shots too..

Hmmm.. wonder what I graduated in.. How to Kill a Squeaky Toy in 30 seconds??


(pssst.. did you guys notice something?? The 'stand' for the flowers is actually my E-collar..Hehehe.. Apparently we have found another use for it!!)

After all the photo-taking, I was dog-tired (no pun intended).. Here's a photo of me in slumberland.. I was counting down to the picnic on Sunday morning at Pierce Reservoir with my friends, my godma and my godbrother Scuba.. It's been a while since I met Scuba and godma so I was really looking forward to it. I will post the photos from the picnic shortly.

18 comments:

Oscar's mummy and daddy said...

Congratulations to your maid!!

You look adorable with your graduation hat on. I think you got a degree in being cute.

Licks
Oscar x

Boo Boo said...

Congrats to your maid Huskee :)

Boo Casanova said...

wah huskee, your maid got a degree, u must not lose out. quick get yourself trained on "how to kill a squeaky in 10 seconds" course.

yeah, i was about to point out the 'flower stand' and you've pointed it out. u got 2 e-collars. what are those for? i mean i know what it's for but why 2?

wet wet licks

Boo

Molly the Airedale said...

Congratulations to your maid Huskee! You look pretty happy for her posing with those flowers! The cap looks great on you!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

Myeo said...

Congratulations to you maid!

You look nice in the graduation hat. Yea, i got a smart boyfiend.

Errr, why do you need two e-collars for?

Love
Baby

PerfectTosca said...

Woot Huskee. Your servant is very smart. After all, she got you, right?

Billy (YES Casanova!!!) said...

Great pictures of you with the grad hat and the flowers! You are sooooo cute! So nice that your maid got her degree, that is just wonderful:)

Hugs from Billy Boo:)

Luckie Girl said...

Hey Huskee,
Congrats to your maid..gong xi gong xi!! :) Mom says both your Mom and your maid look so alike!!
You look very smart with your graduation hat. hehe....
PS : Will you all be at Upper Pierce or Lower Pierce side? Mom says we may go to Botanic Gardens again...she says Pierce is too far for us. :( No car...and we stay central area.

Jay said...

Congratulations, Jiejie B!

I'm sure Huskee is very proud of you!

~Jay

Fu Fu said...

Oh Congrates to my pretty mother-in-law for her official graduation. :)
Huskee, don't you feel great now that your maid has a degree. You look pretty cute with that hat too.

~ fufu

T-man Angel said...

Give our congratulations to your mom, I mean your maid!!! I love those pictures of you together :) Your maid is very pretty. You look so proud, and as always, you have such a great smile!!

Huskee, your maid might be over qualified to service you a management degree. Maybe you should give her a big pay increase :)

T-man

Tin Tin Blogdog said...

Woohoo, congrats to the maid. Maybe she'll pay even more attention to your happiness and treat management, now she's got a degree in it... ;>)

Chow for now,

Tin Tin xo

chiyo said...

congratulations to your maid!!! :) hee she's such a nice lady.

but how unfair! to leave you out of the ceremony AND go to a nice restaurant without you!

but you look like you were on cloud 9 in your sleeping picture :p heehee so many clouds.

love..
chiyo

Simba and Jazzi said...

Congratulations to Huskee's maid. The flowers are beautiful, Mummy normally puts flowers in a vase.

Simba xx

Amber-Mae said...

Oh Congrats to you maid! Wow, didn't know maid also can get graduated...lolx! But anyway, you look very handsome in that graduation hat. And that bouquet of flowers is beautiful but I'll bet I'll sneeze if I do sniff it.

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

Jessie, Jake and Lola said...

Oh my you look soo smart (not that you don't usually look smart) and you look happy too and proud and well you look GREAT!

Congrats to your MAID!

Quinvale AstaLaVista Baby said...

G'day Huskee, Congrats to your maid! I have a maid and a butler. Hope she spends more time with you. Mum's previous dog, Caesar also had separation anxiety and howled whenever he was left alone! xxx Asta

Sunshade said...

Omg!!! You looked so smart and sophisticated, definitely a turn on!!

I really hope I get to flirt with you next weekend sometime.....*wink*

Love nibbles,
Miss Sunshade