Followers

Monday, March 19, 2007

Baby Huskee (Part 3) - Final Installment *sob*


This is the final installment of my baby pics. cos Mum said it brings back too many memories looking at the pics. and they make her sad... She's sad cos she is reminded of how good those times were and now that I am 7 yrs old, she is worried abt how long we can be together.



Mum read this from Fei's blog and it was so apt and touched her so much she's decided to share it with those who haven't seen it (Eve, I hope you don't mind!!)): “I only need my dog to be healthy and happy; I don’t need him to be perfect or beautiful or so well-behaved. I like him being moody and have his own personality. I like him as he is. I only need him to be healthy and happy. I like him as he is. ” (mum: I found this so meaningful and it describes exactly how I feel towards Huskee..)

Ooppsss.. Got to go. I've got an appointment with the vet for my annual check-up and vaccinations (Ewww...I hate those needles!).. anyway, hope that everything turns out well.. *crosses paws**

15 comments:

Myeo said...

Hee hee, your 'censored' photo, i like, i like.
Hmmm, i hope that everything is fine and do keep me posted what the vet says okay, Huskee dear.

Love
Your Munchkin
Baby

Boo Casanova said...

censored? why? why? i wanna see some "stuff"! hehehe.

yeah yeah, mom been telling me how precious i am to her and worry how long i can be with her. :-(

wet wet licks

Boo

chiyo said...

oh huskee! 7 years, there will be so many more to come! please tell your mama not to be sad, or else HM the Paranoid will start worrying too.

i love the picture of you with your big dog, you have a great smile :)

love..
chiyo

Fu Fu said...

Huskee. You look so cute with elmo. I would be happy if I can live to 7 yrs old. The important thing is we must treasure our time with our humans right. :)

P.s My mother-in-law told me you're on special diet now ah

~ fufu

Simba and Jazzi said...

I'm soooo glad your Mummy censored that pic, I've just had breakfast. Lhasa apso's like me live a loooonnnng time. So Mummy is stuck with me for almost ever.

Simba xx

Oscar's mummy and daddy said...

Your censored photo is very funny!

I love the one where you havr your arm around your teddy, too cute.

Licks
Oscar x

Hammer said...

Hello Huskee Boy

Your photos are so beautiful and your maid need not worry because she looks after you so well you will be with her and with us for a very long time to come.

I hope you get the all clear at your vet appointment. My mum and I are sure you will.

Fu Fu's mum's words are so true. Us dogs are very special, aren't we.

Do you get snakes in Singapore ? We have lots of nasty creatures in Australia .. snakes and ticks .. which can harm us so much. I hope you don't get nasty creatures over there.

Love from your friend, Hammer

Luckie Girl said...

Hiya Huskee, I hope your visit to the vet went well! Gee...should censor that pic la...hehe
Tell your Mom not to feel sad, we must learn to treasure each day all the time and it's the memories that will last our entire life time.

Molly the Airedale said...

Your mom has lots more years left with you! The best years are yet to come, right!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

Chelsea said...

Oh Huskee Boy!

You made my Mama kind of sad. She agrees with what your mom wrote.

I am only 3 and Mama worries all the time. It is only natural. They love us so much!

XOXOXOX
Chelsea

Luckie Girl said...

Huskee, I just linked you to my blog. Hope you don't mind. :)

Joe Stains said...

we hope you have a good visit to the vet, at least you are not as old as me!!!!

Urban Smoothie Read said...

u look far more cuter than me during puppy stage...

Sunshade said...

OMG... no wonder you're so handsome Huskee, you were such a CUTE baby!!!

Your post made my mum sad too because I'm 7 too, and I'm a large dog which mum says means um..... she wouldn't tell me..

Love nibbles,
Miss Sunshade

e said...

Huskee, you are so cute. Did you have a good time in Aus-tray- lee-ah?

Actually, that quote wasn't my words- I quoted it off someone else! ( I mentioned her blog, I think).

love love
Fei