Followers

Tuesday, August 1, 2006

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to the Fourth* Leo Woman in My Life


To Scuba's Mum aka Aunty V aka Winner of the 'Best Chef in the Doggy World' Award -


Hope you like the gift from ME (ya ya.. mama deducted it from my allowance yet again..that's why I need to find other means to increase my bank balance). Many happy returns and hope you have a wonderful day!!

* In my little doggy world, you are the No. 4 Leo female after Mama, The Maid and Grandmama... Wow, didn't know I am surrounded by Leos.. Oh right, I am a Leo too..)

Licks and kisses,

Huskee (Zizou) Boy

4 comments:

Scuba the Muscle Boy said...

Really? My mom is the Best Chef (true - non of my friends and I have turn our noses and mouth away).

Well I haven't seen any gifts yet (you can come over next time and I will give you some gold coins).

Not sure about your Leo mama, maid and grandmama but my Leo mom is the real ALPHA. With her around, I have to put on my best behaviour. By the way if you want to add another Leo woman, Rafv's mummy is also a Lion

Scuba the Muscle Boy said...

Dear LBB. Want to know what my godpa think of your present.

He said (please don't quote me or I will be punished for eavesdropping. I only pick up key words, change it a little to protect the innocent moi)

Cute pair of undies. But if you desire XXX, I hate to pull the bull terrier off (they said it is a private joke).

Huskee and Hershey said...

Those knickers are cute huh!! Wonder why the bother to put the picture of you on your mum's knickers.. but when I saw it, I just had to get it for her!! maybe you mum will let you have it since it is difficult to ummm... remove?

Scuba the Muscle Boy said...

Stop those naughty thoughts (aka crossing the road hehehehe...our private joke).

You should have come over last night to share my bed last night.