Followers

Tuesday, August 8, 2006

Post B.B.Q



Mama received SOOOO many presents for her birthday... Many of them were from the nice aunties from her office and her friends. She received a watch from Bingo's mum; a beaded belt; a limited edition lipstick from M.A.C; a pot of lilies; a Dior handphone strap & countless ang baos (I LOVE ANG BAOS!!). The Maid bought her the dress that she'd been eyeing on for a while and her godson Scuba gave her a Coke mug with her name from a far-away place called Atlanta (plus several cans of coke and sprite..) --- I wonder if all those nice aunties will also remember my birthday in a couple of weeks. Oh, and papa got her the an organiser that I heard 'costs a bomb' (are bombs very expensive??!)..
Anyway, the B.B.Q on Sat was great.. perfect weather! Mama ordered a cake for herself and The Maid that had cute doggy ornaments. The 'official chef' for the day was papa.. he did a fine job cooking up 'flower crabs', prawns, chicken wings, pork seasoned with XO sauce, etc..
Well, my friend Joey had his birthday party at Sentosa on that day too and I read from his blog that they had a fantastic time. I am now looking forward to my own birthday on 23August where I will turn 7.. wonder if mama will buy me a cake like what the strawberry cake that Joey got.
**Aunty V, can I have one of those lovely doggy cakes too?? Pretty please??!

2 comments:

Scuba the Muscle Boy said...

Your mama surely is a lucky lady. Those cans of coke and sprite look are so tiny (maybe suitable for you).

Ok you want my mom's cake. I will surely make sure your wish be granted

Huskee and Hershey said...

Thanks Scubs.. You must be my fairy godmama...