I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas!!
We went over to Godma/ Scuba's house just before Christmas to pass them all their presents and Hershey spent some time playing with the other doggies (Jack and Joey, Scuba, Tommy and CC).
We will be away from the 2nd until the 7th cos mom is tagging along with dad when he goes for a business trip to Malaysia. If we don't get the chance to visit you, have a Happy New Year! We are looking forward to a brand new year ahead and hopefully 2009 will be a better year for all!! Before we go, here's our New Year Resolution - 2009:
- Be less picky about food
- Earn my first million (in terms of treats, squeaky toys, ear & tummy rubs, etc)
- Buy a house for me and Baby to live in
- And my secret resolution (shhhh...) is to send Hershey off to somewhere... maybe Siberia.
- Get my first boyfriend ** blush **
- Go to the park more often (like 20 times a day... though I'll settle for 15 times)
- Make more friends at the park
- Cause less destruction (mom made me put this down.. **pouts**)
Cuddles and kisses,
Huskee (& Hershey)