I am enjoying a rare moment of cuddle/ ear-rub that is caught on camera. I am normally quite 'camera-shy' and will try to look away just at the exact moment mama presses the shutter. I tell you that can get her soooo upset.. heehee...
I want to share with you the encounter that mama and papa had last night. After work, they met for dinner before going home together and as it was late already, they decided to just have fast food at KFC (*yummy*) in a shopping mall near to mama's office. When they were almost finished, mama felt something brush against her back, so she spun around in her seat (she had her handbag behind her on the chair) and saw a man do a u-turn and walk quickly out of the shop. She immediately checked inside her bag for her purse (I was told by a 'reliable source' that it costs more than everything in her bag put together, both figuratively and literally). It had sentimental value 'cos papa bought it for her about 2 months ago as a present for giving him Lucas. Now that Lucas is in heaven, the sentimental value of the purse became even higher.
Anyway, her purse was still there but her phone's gone! Papa stood up and went after the guy (mama wanted me to add that when dad was preparing to go after the guy, he was still chewing on a piece of chicken bone/skin. I reckon that it must be his favourite part.. Hahaha..) Well, papa shouted twice at the guy to stop and as the mall was still crowded at that time, the guy did not try to run for it since it'd attract too much attention.. Papa caught up with him easily, took the phone back and gave him some HBO words. And you know what the funny part is? That guy actually offered papa his gold chain and mobile phone in exchange for letting him off. Papa found it quite amusing but he of course rejected his 'offer' and gave him more HBO words...
Mama was quite scared/worried during the entire time cos she was worried that the other guy could've been armed and he'd hurt papa. I only wish I was there at that time too so that I can give that guy a bite with my crooked teefies on where it'd hurt him most.. *insert evil laugh*
I was tagged by Happy for the Unspectacular Quirks Meme. I wasn’t too sure about it at the beginning because it’d mean that I’ll be sharing some pretty embarrassing things about myself!
Here are the rules:
1. Link to the one who tagged you. List the rules on your blog.
2. Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours.
3. Tag some blogger friends with links. Leave a comment on their blog to let them know they've been tagged.
- I like hard boiled eggs… only the egg-yolk though. Please remove the egg-white before you mix them in my food
- I like to nibble the tips off grandmama’s potted plants (** Shhh.. don’t tell her that it was me!!**)
- After my baths, I like to ‘towel’ dry myself on the hooman’s big big bed…
- Whenever one of the hoomans come home, I will never fail to stop whatever I am doing and I will carry a toy in my mouth and bring it over to them
- I like getting the insides of my ears cleaned
- I prefer the company of hoomans more than that of dogs… (especially after I have successfully trained the hoomans to give me belly/ ear rubs and/ or dispense treats!!)
Sweet lil' Asta gave me an award! The Big Red Bow is an award of special recognition, for always reminding us to wish each other well and cheer each other on. They are like a bow that ties all of us together.
I want to give this award to ALL my friends, especially the pups and their hoomans who stood by my mom and gave us so much support and words of encouragement during mom’s recent miscarriage. It helped us a whole lot through the bleak period and we are still here because of you. So, all of you, please give accept this award from me! *hugs*