Followers

Friday, August 18, 2006

Encounter from the 'Other' Dimension?

We are in the midst of the lunar seventh month (or otherwise known as the 'Hungry Ghost Festival') and so far, I am lucky not to have encountered anything myself (unlike my poor friend Rafv.. check out his encounter at: http://rafvrough.blogspot.com/2006/08/i-have-been-tagged-by-joey-huskee.html).

Anyway, the other day The Maid and I had a strange encounter.. we were the only ones at home and she was in the study room while I was minding my own business (i.e sleeping). Suddenly the TV in the bedroom turned on by itself! There's really no reason for this to happen since no one was in that room then.. eeeekkss... Maybe 'it' was trying to catch up on the drama serials??!... *shiver*.... Well, I may look 'tough' in my commando shirt, but I am really not as brave as I look in that picture.. Here's a song that just came to my mind:
If there's something strange in your neighborhood
Who you gonna call?
Ghostbusters!
If there's something weird and it don't look good
Who you gonna call?
Ghostbusters!
Ok, I think it's about time to take out the Yellow Pages and let my paws do the walking...

7 comments:

Fu Fu said...

Hey Huskee,

You look cool in your commando clothes. Did you cut your hair?
Oh.. the tv in your house sounds scary... *shivers*
Could someone nearby be using an universal remote? But your tv must be very good to be able to pick up the signal woh...

~ fufu

Joey said...

eeeekkk.. Huskee why do you look so botak in this pic?

Huskee and Hershey said...

Yah.. this picture was taken immediately after my last trip to the groomer.. ('cos with my 'full fur', I cannot fit into this shirt as it will be too 'figure-hugging'..hee)

Herbie said...

erm... you cut off your fur so that you can fit into your shirt?

Jay said...

Huskee, you mean you cut off your fur just to fit into the shirt? hiak hiak hiak

You look better with your full fur.. I'm sure you will win over your dream gal with that fur of yours!

Rafv said...

Oh no.. Ghost stays in your house? Oh oh.... Ask them not to mess around the house next time. K?

Too scared Rafv

Buster the Wired Fox Terror said...

I got all my fur cut off too....yuk!

Bussie Kissies
Buster