Followers

Monday, June 19, 2006

My Best Friend - Elmo


I thought its about time that I introduce my best friend to everyone. He was given to me when I was about 3 months old by my god-mama in Melbourne (actually she did not give it to me.. it was hanging in her car and I fell in love with him at first sight, and I kept whining at Elmo until she gave him to me.. heehee...).

Elmo is one of my very first toy... so I guess like me, he is abt 7 years old now and has gone through a lot with me. You can tell when you look at him... Heehee..

Anybody seen my eyes??

Well, no matter how torn and tattered Elmo may be, he'll always be my favourite..

3 comments:

Scuba the Muscle Boy said...

Huskee

You are lucky to have Elmo all to yourself

As for me, my old and new toys are shared with my friends especially Tommy.

Huskee's Maid said...

Hi Scuba... Huskee has many more toys to himself.. in fact, he had 2 basket full of toys and he is always carrying them and depositing them at all corners of the house. I am always telling him that he has more toys than some poor kids in Africa. But all his toys are in a HORRIBLE shape.. anything that has (had)a nose, lips, eyes, limbs, tails etc are have all gone under his 're-construction' on how he thinks they should look like. what's left are holes where the eyes, noses etc used to be... *shudder*

Huskee and Hershey said...

Hi Scubs,
I can share my toys with you anytime (just not Elmo ok??). You can have Turban Turtle (I will do an entry for him shortly), Dino the Dinasaur, etc....
Since your birthday is coming, I am sure you will receive lots of toys..