Followers

Monday, September 18, 2006

12 Days to go..


In less than 2 weeks, Papa and Mama will be tying the knot after more than 8 years together (ok ok, so what if I was 'born' out of wedlock??!). Anyway, the house has been a hive of activities lately. Many visitors coming and going and everyone is preparing for the big day. Grandmama and The Maid have been busy sprucing up the house... cleaning the fans, lights, etc. We even have new plants & new curtains!!
Amidst all the activities, I overheard them saying that something big is happening this later this week too.. Typically a week or two before the big day, the groom's parents will bring the dowry over to the bride's place. (Hope that they'll bring some good foodfor me as well...)

Anyway, with all these activities happening, I'd better stay out of everybody's way. I found the best place to watch all the activities and yet not get into the way of the broom and mop!! I managed to find a spot on the chair in the dining room.. this way, I can 'supervise' all the chores and not get my paws dirty!!

Ooooi... are you sure the

floor is clean enough??!!

8 comments:

Fu Fu said...

Oh Huskee,
You so clever to stay in the chair and supervise them doing the chores. Hee. Congrates to your Mama & papa. Are you part of the wedding? "Flower dog" or open the wedding car dog? I heard can collect Ang Pow for those.

~ fufu

Scuba the Muscle Boy said...

Can you tell me anything funny about your mama and papa please as my mom wants to know.

Huskee and Hershey said...

Hi Fu Fu,
Yah..me so smart huh.. If I walk around when they are mopping the floor, I will get a scolding for leaving my paw-prints all over.. heheh... (personally I think it is quite cute, cos when the floor dries, you can see little 'roses' on the floor..)
The whole family is going over to M'sia (papa is M'sian) for the M'sian dinner on 29Sep so I have to stay over at my godma's place.. *pouts*

Huskee and Hershey said...

Hi Godma..
Cannot!! What if mum finds out and I get a 'spanking'??

Rafv said...

HUskee - little bit of spanking by your mum doesn't make you injured lah. I want to know about your mum and dad funny thing also! keke

Godma V, I will support you to get this info from huskee. maybe tell him "No more play with Scuba anymore!". He will surely can't take it, so will ring you to tell something :)

Sunshade said...

Huskee Boy, please congratulate your mama & papa for us!! will you be in the wedding? Dont' worry little guy, the chaos will be over soon....

Oh, if you like my blog and have a moment, please go to Awesome Blog Award at D.W.B Bone Zone and vote for me ok?

Love nibbles,
Miss Sunshade

Huskee and Hershey said...

Hi Rafv,
Do you think we should start a new tag and the topic of the tag will be '5 funny things about your family'? (Hahah... I can imagine the terror in my mum's eyes!!)

Hi Miss Sunshade,
I love your blog and have already voted for you! *wink*

Licks and kisses,
Huskee Boy

Toby said...

Hi Huskee Boy!~ You are such a cutie pie!!!