Followers

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Heeeeeellooooo!! I am baaaaaaaaaack!! Mama and Papa went on a short break to Malaysia to celebrate a relative's barkday, so that's the reason why I went 'missing' the last couple of days. I missed all of you, even though it was only a few days and I will visit all your blogs soon.

Girl Girl's Eil is fast becoming my favouritest hooman in the entire world! Aunty Eil bought me cookies and a Muttloaf from US Doggie Bakery and they were lip-smacking delicious and totally pAWESOME!!

The hoomans will also be celebrating the Mid-Autumn Festival aka Mooncake Festival very soon and Aunty Eil gave us a box of mooncake
and a bottle of wine to celebrate the festival. (See... I told you she's the bestest!!)

Papa's relatives have a shop that makes and sells these mooncakes... below is a close-up shot of the mooncakes taken at the shop in Malaysia.


********** A MeSSaGe fRoM MOOSIE ***********

GUESS WHAAAAT!!! (Oops sorry, I was a little too excited!!) I received my very first package from Mr Postman! Normally when Mr Postman rings the doorbell, he usually has something for my big brudder... but hey, it's for me this time!!

Can you see my name on the box?? Can you see it, can you, can you??! The parcel is from Ume and she gave me a lovely welcome note as well as a big packet of treats and a 'TV'.

The words on the 'TV' box said that it was for Hamsters but I think they forgot to add that it is also for 'a very special breed of dogs - The HamsTerriers', cos I know that Girl Girl has one too.

Many Big, big HamsTerrier THANKS to Ume!! Thanks for being so kind and thoughtful!!

Here I am trying to figure out how to open the big packet of treats..

I need help here, Huskee!!


Squeaky Thanks from a Grateful MOOSIE

23 comments:

Girl Girl Hamster said...

You're back Huskee.. I miss you alot! Woh that's alot of mooncake, did your papa bring some back from msia? How come Mr Postman never ask your grandpapa who is Moosie this time? hee hee

~ Girl girl

Bella said...

Hmmmy those mooncake look good - what do they taste like?
Moosie congratulations on your first gift - very kewl to have your own Tv !!
Wuffs
Bella

Myeo said...

You are finally back. We miss you lots n lots n lots n....

Eil is so sweet,isnt she?

Love
Boy n Baby

Molly the Airedale said...

Those mooncakes look delicious! yummy!
That was super sweet of Ume to think of Moosie!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

Stanley said...

Welcome back, Huskee Boy!!

Tell your peeps that my girl loves mooncakes (she especially likes date mooncakes), and misses celebrating Mid Autumn Festival. Will you be spending the evening outside under the moon?

Can't wait to hear more about your adventures.

Moosie Girl! That was a very cool prezzie from Ume! Your very own TV! Woo Hoo. You are a lucky hamsterrier chica! Enjoy that TV but don't watch it too much!!

Goober love,
Stanley

Luckie Girl said...

Hey Huskee!!
You are finally back. Wow...so did your hoomans bring back a lot of mooncakes for you?

Jessica said...

Hi Huskee Boy!! Welcome back...we missed you. Boy we sure use a mooncake....looks yummy.

Love, Seadra and Zoe

Unknown said...

your are back.. grate..
more gift??? wosssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Boo Casanova said...

huskee & moosie,

hello! nice to know your parents are enjoying WITHOUT YOU! LOL

i had mooncake last year. hope mom gonna give me some this year.

wet wet licks

Boo

Murphey said...

I'm still laughing about the postman story!

But welcome back!

Murph

Lorenza said...

Hi, Huskee.
Glad you are back! Yes, you are right. Eil is great!!! My mom is drooling looking those mooncakes!!
Ume is very nice sending Moosie those presents! Enjoy!
Have a nice day
Lorenza

Lizzy said...

It's great to see that you're back again! Those mooncakes look so good...

Moosie, that is so cool that you got a present! You must be so excited!

Sparky

T-man Angel said...

I'd love to get my jaws around all those mooncakes...yummm!!

Is Moosie going inside her new TV yet?

Joe Stains said...

huskee what is in those moon pies, they look delicious! I see Moosie needs to learn how to open things just like tanner!

Asta said...

Welcome back Huskee!
Those yummy cakes and cookies suwe look gweat.
Moosie, I'm so glad you got youw vewy own gift..that's pawsome..enjoy them little hamsterrier'smoochie kisses
Asta

Simba and Jazzi said...

Moon cakes look good. What is a mooncake made from? Cheese, like the moon?

Simba xx

Amber-Mae said...

Oh wow! Mossie actually received her first package ever! Bet he loves his pressies...

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

Ben & Darling said...

Hey Huskee, how come your pa & ma never visit us in Malaysia?? They should visit us with those delicious mooncake. *wink*

Ruby Bleu said...

Hi Huskee...
Those treats looked really yummy. Hey, my Mom wants to know...what are in Mooncakes?

Lots of Licks, Ruby

Kien said...

oh yes.. oh yes.. mooncakes festival.. can't wait to celebrate it.. heard it will be lots of tang lung, candles.. and food food food..

And that was a great pressies from Ume to Moosie.. the tv is super cute!..

Cheers
Rossi

Simba and Jazzi said...

Huskee, Mummy finally made it to the post office. You might get your present in time for christmas.

Simba xx

Marvin -The Hollow Hound said...

I am so pleased you are back Buskee! And such scrummilicious food and drinkies too!

love and licks, Marv xxxxx

Scrappy and Pebbles said...

WoW mooncake sounds divine. Eil is a sweetie I agree.

tail wags
Scrappy