From the *ahem* self-proclaimed King of SoCal
Friday, June 29, 2007
Thursday, June 28, 2007
Due to certain ‘special’ circumstances taht have gotten me into hot soup with Maggie #2, the 'contest' that I have advertised in my earlier post will be discontinued. In order to be fair to people who have already participated in the ‘Give 3 reasons why you’d like to be kissed by me’, I have decided to award the prizes only to *ahem*… boys only (no, your eyes are not playing a trick on you). However, I MUST STRESS that this does not mean that I like boys ok.. My preference is still for the fairer sex!!
The winners are:
1) Boo Casanova (for his TWO valiant attempts, I must say that he deserves to win!)
2) T-Man (for being the first one to be impressed by my fART degree --- my mom is totally unimpressed with my knowledge and expertise in that field… WHY??!!)
3) Simba (for thinking that I look ‘cute’ dressed like Shrek)
Tomorrow is Maggie Queen of SoCals’s 3rd Birthday so don’t forget to stop by her blog to wish her ‘Happy Birthday’!
Tuesday, June 26, 2007
7) Do you like other Dogs? Generally I like to mind my own business. I don’t like the really rowdy ones and those who try to hump me...
9) Squeaky Toys or Tennis Balls? How about a squeaky tennis ball?!! Ok, ok, squeaky toys are my all-time favorite
13) Any formal education? Sadly... nope, at least not with those recognised institutions. I do have a Masters Degree in Destruction (my Major is in Squeaky Toys), a First Class Honours in Eating, Sleeping and Playing & a Bachelor of fART degree
14) Couch potato or Energizer Bunny? Could be either, depending on my mood
15) Five nicknames your people call you. Can only think of three - 1) Kee Kee Boy 2) Zizou (yes, Zidane’s nickname!!) 3) Dopey-eyes (don’t ask me why.. ask my mom) 4) Housekeys(just because it rhymes with 'Huskee'.. My opnion? It is totally L.A.M.E) 5) Orge-kee (ever since they got those Shrek ears for me)
16) What is your best trick? When you say 'Huskee, cross the road!', I will grab and hump your arm (To achieve this, you will have to be sitting down on the ground or I have to be on a higher place. The bed or side tables are of the right height for this activity). I can also do the ‘Sit’ and ‘Go’ command while waiting for my food.
18) What did you have for breakfast? I don’t do breakfast... I only do brunch and dinner…
20) When & why was the last time you went to the V.E.T.? 2 weeks ago for my itchy-scratchy problem
21) Where do you sleep at night? On the big bed.. I allow my hoomans to share my bed with me
22) Do you like to swim? Not really (read: NOOOOOOOOOO)
23) Can you make puppies? YES, YES, YES!!! Any girls out there interested?? Please send your name, age, weight, hobbies and a recent photo to firstname.lastname@example.org
24) Your favorite place to visit? Anywhere that is OUTSIDE of the house
25) Do you give kisses? YES, YES, YES... very good ones too if I may add… Please email email@example.com and give 3 reasons why you’d like to be kissed by me (3 lucky winners with the best answers will walk away with amazing prizes!!)
26) Can you potty on command? Why would I want to do that? Wait.. is this a trick question?? Anyway, the answer is no, I only potty when there is ‘output'
27) To Cuz or not to Cuz? To Cuz of course…
Monday, June 25, 2007
Despite the cloudy skies, today is a very special day 'cos it is the birthday of someone who is very special and dear to me and mom. It is the 4th Birthday of mom's godson/ my godbrother -- Scuba!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my 'Big Little Brother' (cos obviously he is bigger than me in size although I am *ahem* more matured). I hope you like the present that I got for you!
Wednesday, June 20, 2007
Monday, June 18, 2007
Ok one nice shot to make the hoomans happy. Seriously they are so easily contented.
So what do you think, my friends? Who's the charming one? Me or Shrek???!
Thursday, June 14, 2007
Opy and Charlie are so thoughful... they even sent over mom's favoritest magazines!! (Mom is into the latest Hollywood gossips..). They sent me a Dino Cuz, but evil mom is keeping it from me for the time being until the current one that I am playing with is spoilt... This is so unfair I tell you. Theoratically, everything in the package belongs to ME --- Huskee Boy, 'cos MY NAME is clearly stated on the package from MY friends. But well, how can a little 7kg dog stand up and fight for his rights against a 50 'something' kg woman? *sigh*.. It's a lost cause, I tell you...
On another note, I also want to share with you what Sir Chance-lot's super-duper talented mom did for me. It started from this photo:
and she made it into this beautiful picture that my mom and I totally love:
I am so happy today is Fri and the weekend is just ahead! Wishing every pup and Girl Gir a HAPPY WEEKEND!!
Wednesday, June 13, 2007
** Photographer: The Maid (yes.. she is Maid AND Photographer)
** Location: Living-room in Singapore
Thursday, June 7, 2007
So, what do you think? Am I handsome or what? THANK YOU Baby Munchkins!! *Muah*
Monday, June 4, 2007
Anyway, according to this article (named ‘Puppy Love – Your Dog Could be the key to Finding the Perfect Man’), if you want to know what a woman wants in a man, you should take a look at her dog (if she has one, that is). This conclusion was reached by a recent survey conducted with 2000 women by Petcare Information and Advisory Service in Australia.
The survey found that women rated loyalty, affection and friendship as the most important traits in their partners, and these are the very same qualities they loved about their dogs. Can you think of what the other traits could be other than those 3 listed above? Here’s a few that I thought of, and I’d love to know what else you can come up with!!
1) To come when being called
2) Finishing up all the food that she’s prepared with gusto (even though it may taste funny)
3) Not complaining when she returns home with bags (and bags) of shopping
4) Not fighting with her for the TV remote control
The survey also found that women in the survey believed their partner’s looks match up with the ones they are looking for in their 4-legged friends!! (Hahahahaa… This one tickled me so much… ** Note to my dad: Do you have a cute black nose like me? Do you have round black eyes like mine? Do you think we look alike?? Nah... I am waaaaay cuter than you!)
Anyway, mom thought the survey was pretty interesting because many times, she had actually noticed that pets DO resemble their owners to a certain extent.