Now I'd like to pass this award on to Luckie & Bella!
Baby Munchkins tagged me to list 5 things that I love about DWB (but I actually came up with 6 because I there are just so many things to love about DBW!!):
1) I love DWB because of all the friends that I made, both near and far!! The ‘nearest’ will have to be Girl Girl who lives just few blocks away and the ‘furthest’ will be all my friends from overseas…Scotland, Canada, America, UK, Australia, Malaysia, ….
2) I love DWB because it is one big family where everyone is there for one another, be it during the ‘good’ times when there are new additions to the family, or when a pup graduated from a class or during ‘bad’ times when a pup is ill or when a pup had crossed over the Rainbow Bridge.
And just look at how much everyone supports Hammer’s mom in her relentless search for Beau… I am sure with all the paw-sitive vibes and energy, Beau will be reunited with his family real soon.
3) I would not have been able to go to so many pawties without DWB!! Simba’s 007 pawty, Asta’s recent barkday pawty, Butcy’s upcoming barkday pawty, Jay’s re-birth pawty, the Singapore’s National Day pawty… and the list keeps going on!
4) I love DWB because it brightens up my otherwise dreary day… it gives me something to look forward to everyday by reading about your adventures and what you have been up to!!
5) I love DWB because without DWB, I would not have gotten to try out those yummy Frosty Paws (and mine are durian flavoured!!)
6) Last but definitely not least, I love DWB because it is here that I got to meet and fall head over paws in love with Baby Munchkins!!
The fact is that without DWB, I would not have made SO many friends from all parts of the world… would not have received SO many pressies for my barkday… would not have received SO many Christmas cards last year and last but not least, would not have been able to make the hoomans SO green with envy!! (Wow... do you think this is a no.7??)
I tag Girl Girl, Boo (& Dopey) and Toffee to continue with the tag.
Mama is going on a short business trip to Vietnam tomorrow so I may not get the chance to blog. I hope she can take some pics. while she is there so that we can share it with you.