Followers

Friday, March 9, 2007

Baby Huskee (Part 1)


After much pleading and whining, mum finally help me upload my puppy pics... These are just some of them, taken mainly during the first couple of weeks after I went 'home' with them... (we are still working on the rest).
I went home with them when I was 2 months and 1 day old. Mum was initially very fascinated by the amount of time that I slept sleeping.. subsequently she got so worried she had to check with the vet (now, how dumb is that?? Hello mum, I was a puppy then, remember??!)


Age: 2months and 1 day

This is the day that I went home with mum and dad. Zonked out after all the excitment.. (Mum loves this pic., especially my ears...)


Age: 2months and 3 days

'Sleeping Beauty' in the making

Age: 2 months and 1 week

Zzzzzzzzzzz....

Age: 3 months and 2 weeks

Ok I will go and search for the other pics. of my cute and handsome self and shall share them with you later.. Adios! Everybody have a good weekend!!

14 comments:

Myeo said...

Oh my, you are soooooooo CUTE! You look pretty much the same only more manly now. Pls ask your mom to post more photos.... I love looking at your photos.

Love
Your Baby Munchkin (did i get the spelling right)

Chelsea said...

Oh Huskee boy....you were and still are so adorable. You do look the same only a bit bigger and dare I say studlier...is that even a word?

XOXOOX
Chelsea

Molly the Airedale said...

awwwwww what a sweet puppy you were! Not that you're not sweet now! Thanks for sharing! We just love baby pics!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

Joe Stains said...

those are sooo cute! seriously?!

Headgirl said...

Weren't you the cutest puppy!
Not that you're not cute now, I'll add quickly..

Luckie Girl said...

Hey Huskee,
You were really a small puppy then..but sooo kute!! :) Your markings didn't seem to change too much.

Anonymous said...

My hoomans don't know what I looked like as a puppy - me being a rescue dog and all, but I know that I looked way different than I do now. You just look smaller! A mini-you! You have stayed cute all the way, Huskey B.

Love and Licks,
Texas (and his humans).

Hammer said...

Hello my friend, Huskee

You are certainly a handsome boy.

Please visit my blog as mum has updated it now. She has been very sick and other things affecting the computer, like her bad eyes. She is getting old now, but we still love her.

Thank you so very much, and Biyin, for your beautiful letter and your beautiful gifts. They mean so much to us, especially our mum.

We hope you visit Australia one day. You are welcome to stay with us.

Love from Hammer and his mum

Cash said...

WHAT A CUTIE-PATOOTIE!!
Those baby pics of you are adorable and we love them!!
Jasper

Boo Casanova said...

huskee, you are just the cutest!!! i love seeing our baby photos.

from all the photos, i can only see one thing - your BLACK BLACK NOSE! hehehe.

wet wet licks

Boo

Ben & Darling said...

C.U.T.E !!!

Oscar's mummy and daddy said...

Cute, cute & cuter!
Licks
Oscar x

Fu Fu said...

Huskee, you were so cute as a baby. I also wanna bring you home too. You think you'll fit in my little home?
Can't wait to see more pic of you

~ fufu

chiyo said...

hahaha how much time DID you sleep? :) i see what you mean now, your hair was so black when you were younger! :) but grey is a becoming color for an older guy, don't worry :)

why do you have such floozie expressions in the middle few photos? :p hee hee

love..
chiyo