Followers

Friday, January 12, 2007

My ma and pa are going away for a holiday this weekend without me again! It's getting hard to believe they are going away so soon since they already went for a holiday last Nov. Ma said that this time they won't be taking a plane.. they are going on a cruise.

This is the crusie ship that they will be on..

Hmmm.. I really wonder how pa will 'survive' this trip because he is known to have a pretty serious problem with motion sickness (even in cars if he is not the driver)!! *snigger*..
So as they go off happily sailing into the sunset, I am stuck at home with grandpapa, grandmama and The Maid for the weekend with nothing to do. Maybe I'll go visit Fu Fu...

Oh, and I saw this picture on ma's laptop the other day. It was taken around the Christmas period. She kept saying to me "See, it's so easy to take a nice picture with Scuba cos he looks AT the camera.. why do you always look AWAY??!!.. blah.. blah.. yak...yak.." - I blocked out the rest of her nagging..



12 comments:

Simba and Jazzi said...

My Mummy is jealous!!! Hope your humans have a great holiday. Mine remembered to come back for me after their holiday so you should be ok.

Simba xx

Buster the Wired Fox Terror said...

My dad can't go on a cruise cuz he gets sick. He says he really wants to cruise, and he could wear a patch, so I think maybe he really doesn't want to really go.

Bussie Kissies
Buster

Boo Casanova said...

oh huskee,

i keep hearing you saying your ma & pa on howliday. i wonder why none of the trips involve you. poor thing. you wanna come here this weekend? i'll be going for a doggie carnival on sunday. :-P you got to meet lots of gals!

wet wet licks

Boo

Murphey said...

perhaps you can sneak into their luggage and get taken along? Really they should have cruises for dogs.

Murph the Dog

Scrappy and Pebbles said...

I live in Victoria Australia maybe you could come for a visit here while they are away.

Tail wags
Scrappy

Myeo said...

They going on a holiday again! No fair.. err can we come along if we promise to be good. My Mama says No Way!Cruise dont allow pups. Now what stupid rule is that.

Love
Boy n Baby

Joe Stains said...

wow that is a big boat, i cannot believe with a boat that big there is no room for you??

Chelsea said...

My mama has been on two cruises. One way before she got me and the second last year. Papa stayed home with me so I was never left alone. I taught Mama a lesson for leaving me...when she came home I ran to her friend and gave her kisses and not her.

Ha! That'll show her.

XOXOOXO
Chelsea

Fu Fu said...

Huh.. Huskee, your parents going on holiday without you. I hope they bring lots of presents back for you. Yeah you can come visit me. Maybe we can go to the Pet Safari to shop. :)

~ fufu

Toby said...

My Mommy is jealous too!~ She wants to go on a cruise too... Are there any cruises out there for doggies too?? Cuz I wanna go too!!

As for turning away from the camera...haha, that is a talent that only "us" smart dogs know of, right??

Tobes

Nugget said...

Huskee, You need to train your Mum to give you a treat if you look at the camera. That's what I do; of course this is why I am a bit over weight! I hope your MuM and Dad have fun on the big boat!

Sunshade said...

Why are your parents so lucky??? Seriously..

Maybe you can drive your Audi over and pick me up, and I'll take you for a cruise ride (you on my back) around our ocean. Or you and Fufu can come in his FufuMOBILE?? Anything to take my mind off STINKY!

Love nibbles,
Miss Sunshade