Followers

Thursday, October 26, 2006

Uh-oh...


There was some drama at home today... and I DO NOT LIKE IT one single bit!!
Grandpapa went out early this morning and he tripped and fell.. apparently it was pretty serious and he had to be hospitalised. Grandpapa injured something called 'femur' (wherever that is) and it broke in 3 places, so the doctor said he'd need to be operated on sometime next week as they are running some tests.. Actually this is the 2nd time Grandpapa fell and needed an operation. The first time was in March last year and he stayed in the hospital for so long.. I really missed him during that time. I hope this time he'd be able to come home quickly but mama said it'd probably be another week or two before he can come home... *sob*
There's been too much dramas in my life lately.. i.e. the detestable grooming session (yes I look hideous now but I survivied it), my friend Coco's 'Jaws' close brush with death and now Grandpapa's fall.
Hmmm.. everyone at home had been looking so gloomy today, maybe I shall make some 'sacrifice' and share a pic of myself with my new 'fur-do' to cheer everyone up... if you are my friend, you better not laugh!! I can't wait for my fur to grow out... but well, I think I am considered lucky cos I only need to go to the groomers once every 3-4months.. my poor friend Toby has to go every 5 weeks!!(The lobster in the picture was from papa to make up for the 'stress and trauma' that I went through..) The other good thing that came out of this (other than the treats and toys that mama bought) is that I look super skinny now, so hopefully ma will give me more food.. *hiak hiak*..

15 comments:

Toby said...

Huskee,

Sorry to hear about your grandpa. We're praying that he will recover fast and well! And before you know it, he'll be back home playing with you!

Oh, as your friend, I did not laugh at your picture. I would never do that to you! Um, but can you get your mom to talk to my mom? I want to be like you and go to the groomers every few months too!!

Toby

Anonymous said...

Hope Grrrampa is okay!

I didn't laugh at the picture, just remember that when you see me after a salon visit!

Bussie Kissies
Buster

Scuba the Muscle Boy said...

I heard the humans talking about your grandpapa last night.

Mom was concern about your grandpapa and I noticed she has been sending sms messages to you and your maid. First I was annoyed because I felt she was ignoring me and my friends then when she told me your grandpapa had a fall, I felt bad. Speedy recovery to your grandpapa.

Joey said...

Please send my licks to your grandpa.

oh ... I didn't laugh at your picture. Seriously.. (hiak hiak hiak)..

Boo Casanova said...

oh huskee, at least you have your ears back!

don't you wish the hospital allow doggie visit too? if they allow, maybe you should go along!

wet wet licks

Boo

Jay said...

Oh dear... Hope your grandpapa will recover very soon. Please send our licks (my playmates and I), and J's regards to him.

As for your picture, I did not think you looked that bad. Still as handsome as before. Really!!

~Jay

Anonymous said...

Hehehe.... actually, you look quite slick with the short hair do. I'm soo sorry about your grandpa, hopefully he will be out of the hospital faster this time. All the best on his surgery day!

Love nibbles,
Miss Sunshade

Opy - the Original GruffPuppy said...

Hey Huskee Boy,

Hope your grandpa is okay - you must give him lots of licks to help him feel better.
You look very handsome with your new fur do :-)

Love
Opy

Murphey said...

Sorry for the tough times Huskee, but I think you look snazzy!

I've never been to the fancy pants salon, I just get thrown in the tub and I hate it.

Murph the dog

T-man Angel said...

You look great with your new short haircut! I'm sorry about your grandpa. I hope he's on his feet again soon.

Boo Boo said...

So sorry to hear about your grandpa.

I will be praying for your grandpa and send my wet wet slimmy licks to him ok?

BTW, I actually like your new hair-do, you look so neat and tidy. And your eyes look so big, just like mine :)

Anonymous said...

Hey Huskee,
So sorry to hear about your grannnnpa. We hope he will be home with you very soon. Then you can give him lots of healing licks, tee hee! Your hair cut looks very flattering for you. It shows off your gorgeous eyes!!
Wirey Hugs!
Butchy & Snickers

Chelsea said...

You look gorgeous.

Make sure you pretend to be all distraught about the grooming for a few days and milk all the extra treats!

Fu Fu said...

Huskee, So sorry to hear about your grandpa. Me and Bibi hope that he'll have a speedy recovery and be home to play with you soon.

And I dont think you look funny in short hair. In fact, I think you look very cool and I can see your handsome face better now.


~ fufu

Huskee and Hershey said...

To all my dearest friends,
THANK YOU for your wishes for Grandpapa. He loves doggies so I am sure he'll be very touched!!
And more importantly, thanks for not laughing at my new fur-do..it does a lot of good to my male ego!!

Lots of love n licks,
Huskee Boy