Followers

Monday, September 13, 2010



Mom went away for a business trip and came bag with pressies for all of us. Hershey's got a new lemon-looking ball has flashing lights when it is moved as well as the rubber duckie tug toy. I have got 2 plush squeakies.. a blue dolpin and a blue elephant!! Mom gave Hershey the rubber duckie first and lo and behold, Miss Evil Teefies destroyed the poor duckie in under 24 hours. Dad didn't fare too badly either cos mom got him a bunch of clothing cos she feels that his wardrobe needs updating.



Hershey:
Destroying a toy is hard work... I need a snooze.




10 comments:

Emma Rose said...

Wow! That's a lot of loot!

Kisses,
Emma Rose

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Looks like Mom did a good job of spoiling the Dad and the pups. We think we might like that ball - have lots of fun with your new toys and tell Hershey that we think that's what stuffies are all about:)

Woos ~ Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Nice stuffs fur all -

Whilst somepup's lasted!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Lorenza said...

Wow!
Presents for everyone!
I can understand Hershey was so tired!
Destruction job is hard!
Take care
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Teddy said...

Those are lots of pressies that your mom brought back. I'm glad she leaves room in her suitcase so she can bring stuff back for you ;o)

JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

Wow, our mom went away and we did not get any pressies!
--JB

Agatha and Archie said...

Did she bring an extra suitcase so she could bring all that neat stuff back??!! Love A+A

Raising Addie said...

Hi Friends!

WOW you got some great toys!

Sorry about your duck. Silly Hershey.

Sweet sleepy pic!

Lots of Luv & Kisses
Addie, Lucie and Hailey

Oscar the Maltese said...

Hi Huskee and Hershey! You guys are so lucky, you're always getting nice stuffies and other fun things to shake and chew on.

I've been reading your blog for a long time and really feel like I know you but I just realised that you know nothing about me! :P

I'm Oscar the Maltese x from Melbourne, Australia. I just wanted to introduce myself and let you know that I have an award for you at my blog. Hope you like it!

Love, Oscar and the gang

Happy (2005 -2011) said...

That looked like lots of funnn toys over there!