Fenway the handsome Border Collie gave us the Honest Weblog award. It is such an honour to receive this award from Fenway. Here are the rules:
"When accepting this auspicious award, you must write a post bragging about it, including the name of the misguided soul who thinks you deserve such acclaim, and link back to said person so everyone knows he or she is real. Choose a minimum of 7 blogs that you find brilliant in content or design. Or improvise by including bloggers who have no idea who you are because you don’t have 7 friends. Show the 7 random victims’ names and links and leave a harassing comment informing them that they were prized with “Honest Weblog”. Well, there’s no prize, but they can keep the nifty icon. List at least ten honest things about yourself. Then, pass it on!"
- I prefer the company of humans over dogs
- Once when mom’s sister was playing with me on the bed, I got a tad carried away and accidentally bit her on the lip. The result? She had trout-pout for a week… (Angelina Jolie will be so jealous if she saw it)
- I have very crooked teefies
- My best friend is Elmo. It is a small stuff toy (Elmo of course) that had been given to me when I was a 3 month old pup. Unlike all my other toys, Elmo is still intact and I lovingly take him for a walk-about in the house once in a while
- I give out silent, but deadly farts when you least expect it
- I am very fussy about my food - I only eat one particular brand of dog food (Heaven forbid if that company closes down) and I have even turned my nose up at home cooked food made by my mom)
- I am also very fussy about toys - I only play with small squeaky toys that I can carry around in my mouth. I am not interested in Hershey’s toys ‘cos they are too big for me.
- I am terrified of thunder and other loud noises
- I love car rides and always behave really well during the journey
- My nicknames are: KeeKee Boy, Zizou, Fee-ly, ‘Your son’ (I don’t know about this one… mom uses it when she is speaking to dad and I only seem to hear it when I am in trouble)
- I get to ‘inherit’ all the toys that had been rejected by Huskee
- I am the complete opposite of Huskee… I love to play with other dogs!!
- I have a pooping problem… I either have diarrhea for 3 days OR I have constipation for 3 days (it is driving mom nuts)
- I am in the midst of my first ‘heat’… **blush blush** (Huskee: Oooh, the baby is now a lady!!)
- I will go for my 'snip snip' operation once my heat is over (can anyone tell me if it is painful?? I am terrified at the thought of it..)
- I will eat anything and everything (plastic squeaky balls included)
- I am always pacing along the back seat during car rides
- I have dew claws on my back paws. I heard that while it is not unusal in certain breeds, it is relatively rare. (If I lived on a farm and were a working dog, I will need to go for an operation to have them removed since they may catch and tear while I am 'working'.)
- Huskee does not like to play with me 'cos he thinks I am too boistorous and plays too rough
- My nicknames are: Princess, Shey-Shey Girl, Hersh Hersh…
We'd like to pass this award (and tag) on to: