Kaos tagged me to play the 7X7 tag... Basically what you have to do is to give 7 answers to the 7 questions. I got to admit while it took a bit of time to go through the list of questions, it was in fact quite fun!
My answers are in Green while Hershey's answers are in Orange.
7 Things I Plan To Do Before I Die
- Make mom strike the lottery so that she can quit her %$#!*&% job and stay at home with me all the time
- Make heaps of Huskee Juniors and Baby Juniors with my wife, Baby (can you just imagine the product of our love? Everyone say ‘Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww’)
- Ship Hershey off to Siberia (with no return address of course)
- Have a Durian Feast.. Durian puff, durian pudding, durian pie, durian Frosty Paws, durian cake, durian ice-cream, durian everything!!
- Sleep on the bed with mom and dad
- Sit on the couch and watch television with mom and dad
- Make my way back from Siberia IF Huskee succeeds in #3 (see above)
7 Things I Do Now
- Have cuddle time with the humans everyday
- Chew on my paws when I think no one is looking
- Bark at the slightest noise that comes from outside the house
- Hide in the bathroom when there is lightning and/ or thunder
- Nip at everyone’s heels
- Try to herd the humans
- Play with my squeaky toy in the middle of the night
7 Things I Can't Do
- Shake Paw
- Bark on command
- Stop barking at anyone who rings the doorbell
- Stop peeing inside the house when I am left alone at home
- Be off leash… (mom says that I cannot be trusted… yet)
- Sleep on the big big bed
- Go on the couch
7 Things That Attract Me to The Opposite Sex
- Look good in a polka dot dress
- Have a lovely smile
- If her name is 'Baby'
- Must be able to play bitey-face with me on our dates
- Muscular bum bum
- Must be resourceful and care about me enough to bring me back from Siberia if Huskee succeeds (see point #3 of 7 Things I Plan To Do Before I Die)
7 Things I say Most Often
- Wanna rub my belly?
- Wanna scratch my ear?
- Hey you, who’s that outside the door… put your hands up and lean against the wall… (which is translated to ‘woof woof... woof woof woof… woof’ in human language
- Leave me alone, Hershey!
- Wanna play with me, Huskee?
- Anyone wants to play ‘Fetch’?
- Oops… I killed a toy
7 Celebrities That I Admire
- Seal – I am referring to the musician, not the marine mammal: Mom watched an interview of him and his drop-dead gorgeous wife (Heidi Klum) on OPRAH and she is impressed by the love he has for Heidi and their kids. And despite their wealth, they stay grounded as a close knit family. Mom says the world needs more guys like him! **Ahem.. I think I am a good specimen, no?**
- George Clooney (mom insisted that I put his name in)
- Britney Spears for her amazing psychic ability to predict her own future with the song ‘Oops I did it again’ even before she got into trouble
- Pongo and Perdita from 101 Dalmations for the love they have for their 15 pups… and rescuing all the others from the evil clutches of Cruella de Vil even though the rest are not theirs
- Rex – The grumpy male Border Collie in Babe, who eventually helped Babe to win the competition
- Fly – The female Border Collie in Babe, who took such good care of Babe even though he isn’t one of her own Pongo and Perdita from 101 Dalmations for the love they have for their 15 pups… and rescuing all the others from the evil clutches of Cruella de Vil even though the rest are not theirs
- Tramp (**swoon**... too bad he is already taken!!) from 'Lady and the tramp for his heroic efforts in rescuing Lady from a pack of vicious street dogs and winning the fair maiden’s heart
We'd like to tag: